Shop for: Rangers Team Gear, MLB Tickets, MLB Jerseys, Sports Collectibles, Baseball Clearance Items

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Rangers vs Twins

Well, as you saw I didn't put in a game 1 summary or a game two preview, and that's because I've been too busy trying to earn extra money to pay for the two TVs I broke. One during Game 1 and the other during game 2. These past two games have been like watching a tee ball team screaming out "Red Sox Suck" in the middle of Fenway Park...those poor kids would end up getting trampled, just like our Rangers.

I normally would recap the game and point out some highlights, but if I began to do that I would have to replace my computer monitor as well as the two TVs, so I will leave with this...Rangers, I beg of you, put the KY away, turn around and fight back for God's sake.

No comments: